30 December 2023

Sayonara?

My chess960 blogging started on my main blog and lasted for about nine months...

...It continued uninterrupted on this current blog for a little more than six years, when I decided it was time for a pause...

...The pause lasted a year and a half...

  • 2017-01-21: 'Everyone I Know Plays Chess960' • 'After an 18-month absence from chess960 blogging, I'm going to return to the subject with a couple of posts every month.'

...Now I'm going back into hibernation, although I won't rule out an occasional post if I have something to say about a subject. Bye for now!

2 comments:

HarryO said...

Have an enjoyable break playing Chess 960 (FRC) Mark! I try to play rapid 960 every day and focus on enjoying the unique story and scenarios that happen in nearly every game, which is only possible with a lot of practice. All the best for 2024! Harry O.

Mark Weeks said...

Thanks, Harry. It's been a good run. Happy 2024 to you! - Mark