- 2022-09-17: 2022 FWFRCC Structure 'FIDE World Fischer Random Chess Championship'
- [This current 'Qualifiers' post goes here...]
- 2022-10-15: 2022 FWFRCC Finalists 'Once again, 'I'll save the details for another post.' [...] This current post!
Chess.com Qualifier 1 [chess.com; FRWC = Fischer Random World Championship]:-
- 2022-08-23: Sevian Refuses Last-Round Draw Offer, Wins Fischer Random Swiss 'GM Sam Sevian won the Qualifier 1 Swiss stage of the 2022 [FRWC] on Monday, refusing a draw in the last round to go for more. GMs Aleksandr Shimanov and Vladimir Fedoseev finished in second and third with seven points each.'
- 2022-08-24: Hansen Dances to 4-0, Fedoseev Fights to Final 'GMs Eric Hansen and Vladimir Fedoseev advanced to the Qualifier 1 final of the 2022 [FRWC] on Tuesday. '
- 2022-08-25: Fedoseev Triumphs In An 'Absolutely Different World' (shows KO brackets) 'GM Vladimir Fedoseev defeated GM Eric Hansen in the Qualifier 1 final of the 2022 [FRWC] on Wednesday.'
Chess.com Qualifier 2 [chess.com]:-
- 2022-08-30: IM Pranav Overtakes GMs in Second Fischer Random Swiss 'IM V Pranav won the Qualifier 2 Swiss stage of the 2022 [FRWC] on Monday, making him the only non-GM to advance to the knockout in either qualifier.' FR-Qualifier-2 - Live Chess Tournament
- 2022-08-31: Quadruple Queens And Raining Rooks: Bluebaum, Navara Advance To Final 'GMs Matthias Bluebaum and David Navara advanced to the Qualifier 2 final of the 2022 [FRWC] on Tuesday.'
- 2022-08-31: Opening Understanding vs. Counterstrike Ability: Bluebaum Defeats Navara (shows KO brackets) 'GM Matthias Bluebaum overcame GM David Navara in the Qualifier 2 final of the 2022 [FRWC] on Wednesday.'
Lichess [lichess.org; WFRC = World Fischer Random Championship]:-
- 2022-09-09: Midway Through The [WFRC] Qualifiers on Lichess 'With the open and invitational arena stage over, we now move to the first Swiss stages marking the midpoint of the qualifiers on Lichess.'
- 2022-10-07: Lichess Qualifiers Send Nakamura and Abdusattorov to [WFRC] (shows KO brackets without scores) 'Both Hikaru Nakamura and Nodirbek Abdusattorov were players awarded wildcards from co-organisers; Nakamura’s from the Charlotte Chess Center and North American Corporate Chess League and Abdusattorov’s wildcard was from Offerspill Sjakklubb.'
Here's the same infographic I assembled for the 'Finalists' post. The info above matches the second row below.